Recommendations for Journey to the Jungle
1. Wear lightweight long sleeves, flared trousers, windproof jacket, hat, sunglasses, water bottle, hiking shoes, flashlight, insect repellent, sunscreen and stay in the city wear clothing according to your taste. In case of rain, the operator will provide rubber boots and plastic ponchos at local cost.
2. Tell your travel agent any restrictions on food and / or any condition on their health, to prevent and avoid complications in the jungle excursions.
3. VACCINES, excursions are developed through walks through the jungle for non-endemic areas free of epidemics such as malaria, dengue and yellow fever. At the request of the passenger can be vaccinated 10 days before your trip to the jungle at the National Institute of Health.
4. Luggage in custody, leaving them in our office for the days that are in the jungle, just as is recommended not to carry more than S /. 80.00 soles for consumer spending in bar and buy handicrafts. If you have valuables to staff declare. FREE OF CHARGE.
5. The company is not responsible for lost items and accessories under its responsibility, it is recommended to carry a personal bag (kangaroo bag) all these personal items as well as documents and money.
6. The Lodge provides the generator to supply a certain time to charge the batteries of electronic equipment such as cameras, phones, cameras, etc.
7. Rainy Season: November to July each passenger must bring rain protection as can be, Ponchos, Jackets for rain, etc.
8. Summer season (no rain): July to November (Beaches in the Amazon, wearing swimwear, fishing season)
9. RAPID EXCURSIONS: Obey and respect the guide’s instructions and should be kept attached to the group, without delays or take alternate routes causing disorder, this can lead to incidents that affect the development of the excursions. Likewise, the order of activities may vary depending on weather conditions. IQUITOS average temperature 30 ° – 35 °.
REFERENCES from other sites: