Pink Dolphin Program (7D/6N) – COD: IQT-EJT-DR7
Located at the Damping Zone – Pacaya Samiria Reserve
DAY 1: Iquitos – Nauta – Ecological Jungle Trips ( L-D )
- 8.00 AM. Pick up from hotel or airport reception for transfer to the city of Nauta by road in a private car, on the way will see small villages of farmers settled on the sides of the road. The journey lasts 1.45 hrs. Approximately. After arrival in the city of Nauta
- We will board boats that will take us to our Lodge, which is 2hrs and 30 minutes sailing boat typical for the Maranon and Ucayali rivers AMAZON. And ending at the Yarapa where the lodge is located. Allocation of private rooms and program information to follow.
- Walk deep into primary forest, knowing part of the Flora and fauna of the area, about 2 hours. Return to the Lodge.
- Visit to an Amazon village to see their daily activities and continue browsing the Ucayali River to observe the dolphins (gray and pink)
- A night time indicated by the guide will canoe excursion in order to see different nocturnal species.
- Night at the Lodge.
In ECOLOGICAL JUNGLE TRIPS we offer a very unique Ayahuasca experience, A time dedicated to you, a spiritual satisfaction. This is the most authentic expression of his own conscience and especially sub-consciousness. It is the revelation of his enlightened conscience, which no doubt, will answer all your questions.