Pink Dolphin Program (7D/6N) – COD: IQT-EJT-DR7
Located at the Damping Zone – Pacaya Samiria Reserve
DAY 1: Iquitos – Nauta – Ecological Jungle Trips ( L-D )
- 8.00 AM. Pick up from hotel or airport reception for transfer to the city of Nauta by road in a private car, on the way will see small villages of farmers settled on the sides of the road. The journey lasts 1.45 hrs. Approximately. After arrival in the city of Nauta
- We will board boats that will take us to our Lodge, which is 2hrs and 30 minutes sailing boat typical for the Maranon and Ucayali rivers AMAZON. And ending at the Yarapa where the lodge is located. Allocation of private rooms and program information to follow.
- Walk deep into primary forest, knowing part of the Flora and fauna of the area, about 2 hours. Return to the Lodge.
- Visit to an Amazon village to see their daily activities and continue browsing the Ucayali River to observe the dolphins (gray and pink)
- A night time indicated by the guide will canoe excursion in order to see different nocturnal species.
- Night at the Lodge.
DAY 2: Ecological Jungle Trips (Lodge and excursions) (B L D )
- Early jungle trek to observe different animal species in their natural habitat.
- Engine excursion by boat Yarapa River. To make piranha fishing, bird watching, and other species.
- orientation walk in the jungle to talk about medicinal plants and industrial trees and at the same time learn about the art of survival using the elements of the Amazon rainforest.
- A time indicated by the night walk guide for some kinds of insects, frogs and other nocturnal species.
- Night at the Lodge.
DAY 3: Ecological Jungle Trips, Excrusiones in the river Yarapa (B L D)
- Early observation giant trees Lupuna (Ceiba pentandra), the Capirona, the Capinurí (Heliocóstilis scabra) and striking birds like the toucan (Pteroglossus), the red macaw (Ara macao), blue and yellow macaw (Ara ararauna ), Great Egret Egreta alba) and the Amazon Kingfisher (Amazon Chloroceryle).
- Program recreational fishing for piranhas and other species such as catfish, Tucunare, bujurquis, acarahuiasu, sardines in the lagoon near the lodge, fishing is carried out with typical canes of the area. Return to the Lodge.
- Lunch at the Lodge
- Enjoy the freshness of the river Yarapa, swimming and having the opportunity to observe the dolphin Grey and Pink, At the same time many varieties of birds flying by.
- Perform canoe tours through different tributaries that leads us into the primary forest to observe the largest Amazonian biodiversity
- Return to the Lodge
- Talks or Amazónicas experiences, resting to go camping the next day after breakfast.
DAY 4: Ecological Jungle Trips – (Night CAMPING) (B L D)
- A time indicates departure for camping, During the trip we see a variety of flora and fauna, and also the famous SLOTH (In their own habitat)
- Camping is outside the area of the hostel to 2.30 hours sailing motor boat by the river Yarapa introducing us further into the jungle.
- Afternoon exploration to hear insects, trees, palm trees, the famous rubber tree, cedar, etc. Where we spend the night with camping equipment that we will provide, night excursions to watch the black and white alligators, snakes, boas, frogs, insects, night monkeys, and fishing with typical jungle arrows.
Day 5: Ecological Jungle Trips -Camping – Pacaya Samiria National Reserve (B L D)
- Breakfast at Camping and return to the lodge browsing small lakes and rivers of our Amazon rainforest, observation and any other species not seen during the program, Orchids, Mono Leoncillo (Pygmy marmoset)
- Lunch at the Lodge, to continue after lunch to San Jose which is a community where the entrance to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve – Rio Ucayali Here are some beautiful lakes, and where you can see the flower biggest Amazon Victoria Regia while observing many varieties of birds, and make excellent fishing.
- Pernote Camping, For your evening activities in this area.
Day 6: Ecological Jungle Trips – Full day activities Navigating rivers ( B L D)
- Return to the lodge for breakfast and then continue the program to the TAHUAYO river is another tributary of the Amazon River, In order to perform activities of fishing nets, fishing rods, Watch the dolphins and varieties of birds, It is a varied and flexible program, at the same time we will have the opportunity to observe many more animals in their natural habitat
- Return to the Lodge dinner and a short night activity, to go to watch the Black and White Caimans, At the same time we will be able to see snakes and boas found in that area.
Day 7: Ecological Jungle Trips -Nauta- Iquitos (B L)
- During the morning passengers take their time enjoying the Rio Yapara Swimming with dolphins or perform some other activity that interests you most.
- Now indicated return to the city of Nauta, to continue the journey to the city of Iquitos in the Private Car.
- End of Iquitos Office program
- The programs are completely flexible and organisms as the interests of passengers, this is a 100% natural where everything is seen is in their own habitat and the goal is that our passengers to explore during the day and night with program the purpose of sitting identified as an Amazonian person during their stay with us.
- The area we explore are two excellent area one that we call the flooded areas are in the area of the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve (Wetlands) and the next thing is the zone intermediate forests called high zone is here where our Lodge and Guarantee explore these two areas is 100% guaranteed observation of flora and fauna.
- The programs are flexible you can until 3 nights of camping in different areas if passengers have interest.
- The tours we develop the right bank of the Rio Ucayali reservation.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transfer Airport IN / OUT.
- 04 nights accommodation at the lodge
- 2 Nights Camping
- Tour program described in
- Purified water all day.
- You can charge the batteries of cameras in our generator. Ask the administrator.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner made delicious Peruvian dishes, prepared by staff at the Amazon Lodge. If there are vegetarians in the group, please let us know in advance.
- Night and day excursions to look for animals.
- Expert bilingual naturalist guides with small groups.
- A Primer of animals living in the area.
- First aid kit
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Tips for guides and staff members.
- Travel insurance or health insurance.
- Costs extra in the city of Iquitos.
- Cigarettes, soda, beer, Laundry
- Phone Calls